COVID 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read this page in conjunction to our normal terms and conditions of booking
Important changes - Thank you for reading, noting and adhering to the following :
It is the responsibility of the person who books the holiday to check that all members of the party are well before coming to Harry's Barn. If you are at all worried, then you should arrange to have a test at your local testing centre before travelling and then follow their instruction. If you are unable to come please get in touch with us and we will try to help by moving your holiday dates, if possible.
If any of your party develop symptoms of Covid19 during your stay at Harry's Barn, immediately self isolate and request a test. If Covid19 is confirmed guests should return home if they reasonably can. In this case, please contact us.
To allow us extra time and to facilitate more intensive cleaning, disinfecting and preparation of Harry’s Barn and to reduce the potential risk of the spread of COVID 19 we are adding these measures to our changeovers between guests.
• Arrival time 4.30pm, please do not arrive before this time.
Departure time strictly 9.30am.
• We will not at present be supplying towels, tea towels and bed linen (main bedroom has a king size bed).
As a gesture of goodwill and to help support our local economy, a gift voucher to the value of £30, to be used in our local pub, will be provided.
• We will provide clean mattress and pillow protectors. Our pillows and duvets will be changed over for every stay.
• If you wish to bring your own pillows and duvets, that is absolutely fine – just let us know beforehand.
• Before departure it is now essential to :
Remove all food items.
Place all rubbish in dustbin outside.
Place all recycling in the correct bags / box.
Open all windows.
• We have removed some decorative items, books, games etc.
A fresh basket of books, games ,leaflets, maps, parking disc etc. will be left for you.
• We have slightly reduced the amount of kitchen items.
• Most crockery, cutlery, pans etc. will be in the dishwasher, all freshly washed, ready for you to unload and use.
• After normal cleaning, all hard items, surfaces and touch points will be disinfected.
Outside this will include key safe, key, picnic table / benches, parasol handle,
gate fastenings, dust bin lid.
Folding garden chairs will be swapped over for each stay.
• TV remotes will be placed in purpose made, sealed plastic bags, please do not remove these.
• We are sorry but at the present time we will not be leaving a tea tray.
Please bring your own tea, coffee, milk etc. and also salt / pepper.
• We will also not be leaving the Doggy Bag.
• We will leave one small hand towel and handwash so you can wash your hands upon arrival.